Sunday 13 March 2011

White Chocolate & Raspberry Cupcakes

I baked these cupcakes for my colleague Kat's Birthday. The recipe isn't difficult but it takes a while! You could say these cupcakes are 'reasonably' good for you considering the amount of fresh raspberries that go into them. However, I think the white chocolate, double cream and sugar outweigh the fruit a little!
The cake is your standard cake mix with some raspberries blended in, they are then stuffed with a white chocolate & double cream mix and topped with a homemade raspberry jam & buttercream creation. DELISH!
I got my best responses yet from these cupcakes including my branch manager telling me they are 'Orgasmic!' - Thanks Sue!
I have to say, even though they took a while to make I really enjoyed baking them and I just LOVE the look on a persons face when they bite into a scrummy cake. :)

Here's the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment